Responsible for developing a plan covering sales, revenue, and meeting agreed targets, and promoting the tires products presence throughout the region. Collaborates with the Sales Team in establishing, maintaining and expanding the tires products by increasing the number of customers and market share for products. Also, Manages the assigned geographic sales area and the tires products line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
1. Develop a strong plan with a unique strategy to increase the sales Volumes of the tires product as compared to other companies.
2. Identify and development of new business Area for the products.
3. Assist the sales and marketing Director for Price management of the products.
4. Implement and monitor customer segmentation.
5. Coordination, development and execution of key account strategy on area level.
6. Responsible for preparing the sales plan for the products, forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at the central warehouse of the products.
7. Planning and setting priorities for the establishment of quality standards and customer complaints regarding the products.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. You may be required to perform any other job-related duties.