- Saudi National
- 1 Year Experience as Gov Rel
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
includes but limited to the following:
- Responsible for all Government Relations Procedures (Change of Sponsorship, Issuance of new Iqama’s, Renewal of Iqama’s, Iqama Transfers, processing Visa documents, Exit Reentry Visa, Final Exit Visa etc.)
- Prepares the documents for the Iqama Renewals, Change of Sponsorship Etc.
- Responsible for Nitaqat process (Saudization Percentage)Attend the complex cases in Courts, Ministry of Commerce on behalf of company (if required).
- Attestation of legal documents form chamber of commerce Process, forwards & Collects legal documents related to the malls contracts, Ministry of Labor and Immigration, Passport office, Airport, sea port, STC, Municipality etc.
- Developing excellent relations with all Government Offices.Controlling the In & Out of Custody of Passport and generate weekly Task ReportsUpdating & Maintaining the Employee information in HRMS System.Pro active and advance notification about any changes in government rules & regulations
- Computer Literate - MS Office Skills ( Word, Excel &PowerPoint).
- English Language Reading & Writing.
- Must be Saudi National with valid driving license
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Number Facility — The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Mathematical Reasoning — The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Selective Attention — The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Social Orientation — Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.