1. Prospects for new accounts and new contacts which lead to new bookings.
2. Report weekly bookings, monthly sales actions results, quarterly variance or manual edits as necessary, and turndown-lost business report as requested.
3. Enter all prospects, contacts, accounts and booking information in Tripleseat and basic reservation information in GuestBridge for parties greater than 15 booked. Maintains the database (Tripleseat) with current and up to date client, booking, source and segmentation information.
4. Maintains details on current leads through the CRM (Tripleseat), and converts those leads to bookings, accounts and contacts - updated each week.
5. Act as primary contact for all group clients to ensure follow through of event details and retention.
6. Negotiates menu and pricing and captures the details on event order to effectively communicate to the operations team. Manages booking process to obtain client signatures on CRM generated contract and event order to confirm a booking. Updates the documents and the operations team with any changes.
7. Develop annual sales activity plans and competitive analysis workbook.
8. Attend trade shows, events, and offsite meetings as requested.
9. Strategize with the GM to determine the appropriate yield for the space on each date and time, and sell the event with a minimum food and beverage guarantee insuring the guest spends the appropriate amount to reach the yield required.
10. Ensure guest satisfaction with experience.