Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
• Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
• Responsible for making timely and cost-effective buying decisions that remain within the budget.
• Receiving Purchase Requisition (PR).
• Sending Enquiries to the suppliers (RFQ’s).
• Negotiations with the Suppliers.
• Issuing purchase orders & arranging payments (Po’s & Payment).
• Registering of every new Purchase Requisition received.
• Carry out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals.
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
• Effectively respond to vendor enquiries.
• May have to adapt negotiation strategies to cope with new circumstances or issues that arise.
• Remember applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices.
• Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers.
• Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget.
Saudi Logistics & Electronics Company, (Salec) was established in November 1991 is part of AnNasban Holding, Is a leading Communications and Information Technology service provider to help clients achieve their goals. Salec is providing comprehensive innovative and professional solutions starting fr ...قراءة المزيد