ECM GULF seeks a Saudi Account Manager with proven field sales experience and strong background in Telecom/Service Providers. This is a high-touch account management role that includes but is not limited to responsibilities for customer relationship management, partner sales management, non-standard deal management, business development/marketing, funnel/pipeline management and technology/solution selling skills.
• Accountable for overall ECM GULF business within the assigned customers/accounts/territories.
• Develop and maintain CxO level relationships and clearly articulate ECM GULF’s value propositions
• Plan and orchestrate relevant resources within ECM GULF to execute on the KAP
• Maintain market intelligence and lead pricing strategy/analysis for deal justifications
• Achieve or exceed sales volume at sustainable rate compared to assigned monthly/quarterly and yearly target
• Catch up with key technology transitions such as Video, Datacentre, Cloud, Mobility, Security, FTTx, SDN, NFV, IoT, Convergence and Consumption Models, to be able to drive new customer and market business requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
• Strong customer relationships in the local Telecom/Service Provider market, specifically in KSA , in various buying centers (working level up to CxOs).
• 7-10 years of experience in Telecom/Service Providers with proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing large strategic deals.
• ICT Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
• “Can do, will do” attitude and able to think outside the box to contribute creatively towards building solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.