The MOD will work with all team-members and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the store. Responsibilities include coordinating staffing, ensuring smooth operations throughout the day, receiving inventory, controlling inventory, ordering materials, loss prevention, controlling expenses, and assisting in management of all areas of store operations as needed.
Responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store. You will be a role model, leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions and manage the workforce and time wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
Area of focus: Inside & outside the restaurant
Team-members reporting: SPV, WTR, CPT, CS, HCS, CL, & CCA
Reports directly to: Area Manager
• Communicates memos issued by management effectively with direct team, implements & follows up
• Manages vacations effectively while ensuring smooth flow of operations
• Has full knowledge of manuals and standards of Shobak
• Providing highest level of Customer Service including Handling Customer service issues.
• Manages Team Members in execution of their daily tasks.
• Responsible for training of direct reporting team-members.
• Manages Department Heads including Head Counter Server, Captain Waiter, & Supervisor in day to day operations of store.
• Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures.
• Manages inventory control at store level & accuracy of all stocktaking reports.
• Solves problems that affect the store’s service, efficiency, and productivity.
• Manages Cash flow and Daily Cashier Closing.
• Provides and inspires outstanding service to our customers which includes quality of food and speed.
• Manages food quality as per food safety & company standards
• Attends training programs & meetings set by the company.
• Ensures new implementations are being followed (from HO or CPU).
• Works in all restaurant areas in all functions (such as Counter Servers, CCA, Waiters, etc.) during rush hours, in days off and when required.
• Responsible for effective and clean operation of kitchen & all other parts of the restaurant.
• Solves problems concerning any team member and ensure all team members are treated equally and their needs are attended to.
• Making sure all labeling & stock matters are being implemented in the right way.
• Making sure all store properties are well maintained and cleaned to be functioning correctly. In case of malfunctions, informs concerned department effectively and follows up until it is fixed.
• Making sure products are coming out according to standards.
• Issues an action plan when branch facing difficulties in terms of food safety, DVR (discounts, voids & returns), sales, hygiene….
• Draws management attention to important gaps or areas of improvement that are work or team member related
• Manages accommodation hygiene, equipment and furniture, team members distribution in rooms and general conditions