Remedex Pharmaceuticals is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company ñ one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, youíll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Responsible for Maintenance and calibration execution and continuous improvement. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Remedex Pharmaceuticals's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers. Ensure that all Planned Maintenance and Calibration are complete to the schedule. Collaborate with equipment owners other departments, particularly Quality, EHS, Technical Operations, in completion of tasks to ensure best practice outputs e.g. partner with validation, maintenance and production operators in the investigation of equipment performance issues. Work under the guidance of the Coaches and LSS Engineers to apply lean tools to process data in order to complete improvements.
- Manage process / equipment improvements through completion of projects as required.
- Responsible for delivery of training, while focusing on continuous process improvement using Lean Principles.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, identify need for new equipment and/or modifications to existing equipment to optimize throughput and reduce process cycle times; Drive change through Change control system in line with deadlines.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness as well as participate in internal and external audits and inspections.
- Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis on system failures and substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, 5 why's etc, all under aseptic/clean room conditions as well as provide input, review and approval for atypical, observation, and process capability investigations.
- Oversee coordination of resources to implement suggestions/ideas of merit.
- Recognize and investigate opportunities for financial savings and supports opportunities for financial savings by providing resources, expertise and project work; Participates in development of profit plan and budgets.
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve the overall equipment effectiveness by driving Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Drive and participate effectively in writing/revising/ rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various IPT systems; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
- Leadership activities including selection, development, coaching and day to day management.
- Ensure that the team receives appropriate resources and programmes to develop technical and other skills, to complete their jobs whilst stimulating personal growth and development in line with role.
- Develop and maintain training programmes.
- Required to comply with Remedex Pharmaceuticals Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.