At RAW Health Juice Bar we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the juicing industry and pioneered the concept that healthy consumption can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business so that we can share the promise of RAW Juice Bar with more people.
- The Operations Manager (OM) ensures that the store delivers the best customer experience.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the RAW Juice Bar Service Guarantee.
- Ensure that team member consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code friendliness, and cleanliness.
- Major emphasis is to support customer retention by advocating for the best customer experiences and operational processes in the store.
- Hires, trains and develops a strong team of employees that delivers on company goals and reflects its values.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of set targets (e.g. customer service, cleanliness, revenue, customer retention, etc.)
- Ensures that the store is well equipped, and provides a clean and safe environment for both customers and employees
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all customers are delivered a high customer service experience
- Proactively engage customer base, regularly greet and interact with customers, and conduct customer satisfaction surveys under company guidelines
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner within RAW Juice Bar corporate parameters
- Monitor the store facilities for appearance and equipment and resolve or escalate issues that detract from the customer experience.
- Instill a sense of common responsibility and teamwork across operational staff to improve the staff and customer experience
- Drive store efforts in achieving revenue goals.
- Work with appropriate media units in planning and implementation of promotions and merchandising
- Ensure operations staff members follow all policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe and productive environment.
- Ensure that only team members who have completed the appropriate training work in the store
- Implement new operational procedures in the store and follow-up with compliance checks by monitoring store systems and employee performance
- Mediate staff relations matters for all operations staff members
- Ensure that systems procedures are accurately followed: proper POS procedure, desk set up, File Organization, Staff Check-in, Computer Check-in, Telephone Inquiry, Customer data capture, Master Appointment Book, Cash Handling, Member ID Cards, etc.
- -Maintain an efficient Kitchen, Store and back office.
- Prepare daily paperwork, task, daily motivation, and staff shift scheduling.
- Provide daily, a weekly and monthly report on all matters to the CEO
- Supervise order and maintain all supplies in conjunction with storekeeper
- Supervise point-of-sales (POS) operations and file daily and weekly store revenue reports
- Responsible for proper inventory receiving and inventory control activities according to company guidelines in conjunction with the storekeeper.
- Supervise or Prepare inventory reports
- Staffing and Development
- Maintain a fully engaged and high performing member service team that aligns with company values and goals
- Hire (with Management’s approval) qualified team members, team leads, etc.
- Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review key performance index and offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
- Any other task as assigned by the CEO.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Leadership skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Good people skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- 4-5 years as customer service/operations associate
- Preferred: Prior management experience in the retail/F&B industry-leading 3-10 employees
- Face-to-face customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette
- Possesses strong organizational skills to execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures
- Experience operating office equipment such as computers, calculators, and photocopiers. Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and Excel
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; review, revise, create store paperwork; communicate with employees, customers, and management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ﷼8,000.00 /month