1) Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2) Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
3) Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
4) Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
5) Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
6) May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates.
7) Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
pRashed Al Rashed & Sons Group is the integrated source of trading, manufacturing, services, construction, contracting and development. Moreover, the company is a major investor in projects and entities globally, delivering on its promise to perform to the highest standard of quality. The Group prac ...قراءة المزيد