Urgently required M&E Quantity Surveyor for Riyadh location on Rental basis.
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical related field.
• Be fluent in English having Arabic is preferred but not essential.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant field, experience with large complex construction projects.
• UAE/KSA experience preferred but not essential.
• Strong knowledge of MEP systems.
• Cost Planning and estimating
• Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
• Tender services including compilation, tender analysis, negotiations and recommendations;
• BOQ preparation, take-offs and build feasibility studies.
• Ability to physically assess and survey various building types for MEP services in order to draw up a detailed priced BOQ.
• Carrying out inspections on MEP services in buildings before purchase to assess the quality of and to identify faults.
• Undertake condition (snagging) surveys of MEP related services.
• Ability to conduct and produce Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes related to MEP services within buildings.
• Plan, organize and carried out M&E project management activities to ensure that assigned projects are executed in a smooth and effective manner to achieve and exceed the cost, quality, timeliness and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Ensure that safety procedures are incorporated in all M&E project management activities and takes initiatives to promote a safety working culture.
• Prepare works schedules
• Ensure project performance through close supervision, site checks, close monitoring of site progress and swift resolution of any quality and work schedule issues
• Update and summarizes all project development performance in monthly management meetings
• Pre- and post-contract experience including cost planning and procurement
• Supporting new tool installations for quantity surveying, cost management, project controls and project management
• Supporting and preparing project cost estimates from conceptual through various stages of design using experience, historical data and parametric ratios
• Supporting change order and claims review, including review and recommendation of entitlements in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Good I.T skills
• Be familiar with Auto CAD, preferably BIM 360