Quest is working with one of the world's leading luxury retail group in the Middle East seeking for an experienced Jewellery Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are ideally looking for someone who has strong market knowledge locally or in the GCC region.
As a Jewellery Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue through delivering excellent client service and sales pitches
- Organize and attend events such as exclusive high-ticket client presentations / client previews
- Continuously develop client portfolio through fostering new / current client relationships, networking, and actively participating in external client events
- Prepare regular sales dashboards/ reports
- Collaborate with regional managers, store managers, and sales team on client acquisition strategies, events, and product knowledge trainings
- Keep abreast with latest trends
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or similar field
- With at least 5 years' experience as a Jewellery Manager in the Luxury sector
- Expert in jewellery products and gem stones
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytical and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent MS Office (esp. Excel) and reporting skills
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills (both languages required)
- Saudi national (advantage) or very strong knowledge of the local / GCC market
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting new opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and be part of this highly successful company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...قراءة المزيد