Quest is working with a leading retail business in the Middle East currently looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are seeking for a Saudi National who has extensive experience in all facets of Human Resources.
As the HR Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage HR areas such as Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, among others
- Manage and monitor manpower budgets
- Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices
- Maintain and foster key internal and external relationships
- Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
- Train, coach, and manage team
Desirable skills and background:
- Bachelor's degree, with at least 5 years' proven experience in the same capacity
- Preferably with experience working within a multinational Retail/FMCG industry
- Demonstrated experience in implementing best practices within a growing/expanding business
- Strong knowledge of HR processes/policies and KSA local labor law
- Strong strategic mindset, highly collaborative, and can work with different levels in the business
- Must be an Arabic speaker and a KSA national
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...