Quest is working with a multinational retail conglomerate in the Middle East, looking for a stellar E-Commerce Head to lead their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are looking for someone with proven experience in delivering e-commerce strategies in the retail sector.
As an E-Commerce Head, you will:
* Lead e-commerce site's overall trading, pricing, P&L, retention, and acquisition strategies
* Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting
* Work with cross-functional teams to make sure that all strategies are aligned
* Work with brand teams in planning and executing content /marketing calendars
* Manage and monitor the company's e-commerce platforms in its different development stages
* Responsible for the site's maintenance and optimization
* Gather key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns
* Lead the team in developing new innovative projects
Desirable skills and background:
* With at least 10 years' e-commerce and online marketing experience
* Significant background in Retail and E-commerce
* Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
* Strong in MS Excel - comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
* Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
* Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
* Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
If you are a proven e-Commerce manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...
We are a private company, owned by the employees of Quest, and this allows us to have a long-term strategy with an absolute focus on service and relationships. The driving force behind our agency is a drive to deliver strongquality/strong recruitment. Quality can be hard to define, but for us, it ...قراءة المزيد