Summary of Work
Leverage your broad medical knowledge in different forms of the medical aspects that includes home healthcare visits, in-house clinic, telemedicine, and hospital visits. We are looking for a knowledgeable, committed practitioner that participate in the available projects that will add to his career by rotating among them according to predetermined need. The practitioner should be able to work as a team member. If you practice excellent communication and have a high level of detail orientation in a fast-paced environment, this position is right for you!
- Examine patients for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary.
- Conduct required follow-up with patients.
- Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families and all staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority.
- Document treatments plan with the patients that includes ongoing progress notes and test results for patients.
- Work with other physicians and supportive staff as a team in order to collaborate on diagnoses and perform procedures.
- Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventive care strategies of nutrition, exercise and hygiene.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Classification and registration certificate of Saudi commission for health specialties license.
- National ID or Valid transferable Iqama.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, patience and empathy.
- Bachelor degree holding.