- Determining and negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications as per the internal standards and the ISO 9001 Quality management specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that they are met.
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- determining training needs
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- directing objectives to maximise profitability
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- monitoring performance
- supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience
- Approved by Saudi Aramco
- Nationality: Indian/Philipino
- Iqama is transferable as soon as possible
About the factory:
A newly established factory ready to fully operate and located in Dammam 3rd industrial city.
This is a unique opportunity to join, as it's a new Factory with plenty of room to grow and expand. Therefore, it's a valuable chance for candidates whom are looking to join and create a long term relationship and help building the company since the beginnings.