1. Answer telephones and give some information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
2. Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
3. Draft HR correspondences through word application or emails.
4. Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence.
5. Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
6. Greet HR visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
7. Maintain scheduling and event calendars of HR Director.
8. Schedule and confirm appointments for visitors.
9. Keep copies of correspondence or other important printed material.
10. Check and confirm timetable with HRD
11. Follow up and check fax income and outcome documents.
12. Do HRD and his guests’ tickets & hotel reservations.
13. Help other HR departments in data maintenance, screening and correspondence.