As part of the Event Ticketing team, the Executive of Ticketing will be supporting the project to ensure a 360-degree success for all Promotions, Deals, Partnership and ticketing initiatives in the region of Saudi Arabia.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support commercial and partnership relations with various stakeholders
- Liaise with agents, attractions and venue management team to signup contracts with the selling their tickets on the website.
- Propose pricing/scaling strategy and develop creative ticketing promotions to optimize ticket sales for internal consideration and approval
- Manage ticketing administrations and operations for all ticketed projects.
- Check event configuration, ticket pricing, discounts, and conduct website tests to ensure accuracy and seamless customer journey
- Work closely with event marketing team to plan and execute promotional campaigns including presale, on sale, and other ticketing promotions to drive tickets sales
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by maintaining up to date records of event sales
- Manage event ticketing settlements with partners and internal stakeholders
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Assist with other administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience and knowledge of ticketing and/or event administration, preferred
- Task-oriented and highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work independently, multi-task efficiently and adhere to deadlines with strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Self-motivated and reliable team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ability to handle stress while staying nimble and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills and well verse Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work varying hours, where required
- Willing to travel frequently.