• Bank postings
• Preparation, support and monitoring of approval workflow for invoices
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements and will take over internal reporting tasks.•Posting accruals and deferrals
• Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
• Work together with our tax advisor on annual financial statements and be responsible for the year end audit with our external auditors.
• Correspondence with internal and external contacts•Handle cash flow transactions and projecting cash requirements for future•Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Manager
• Ensure compliance with taxation regulations, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)/International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures.
• Graduated in Accounting, Management, Economics (or in a similar area)
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
• Certified Public Accountant (CA or CPA) license
• Knowledge of accounting according to IFRS and GAAP
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc.)
• Good IT skills related to ERP implementationsat least 5 years’ experience required
• Fluent in English
• Saudi Nationals are welcome to apply