The role of the project manager is to plan and oversea the execution of all phases of a project in the field of software development (mobile and web) and embedded systems.
Within this framework, the project manager will be responsible for the following:
1. Collect client requirements and translate them into workable documents based on which the development team can design a solution. The project manager must make sure that client requirements are met during all phases of the project.
2. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and make sure that all relevant stakeholders are involved.
3. Act as a bridge between clients and different teams in the company (development, marketing, business development, ... etc)
4. Conduct cost/benefit analysis and risk management
5. Monitor and track progress of projects (e.g., following-up with developers) to ensure a smooth project delivery
6. Run specific business analysis projects
7. Develop project plans and schedules
8. Identify necessary resources and ensure their availability and allocation
9. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and existing/potential clients
1. Saudi citizen
3. 3-5 years of experience
Note: Please attach an up-to-date CV and links to sample applications/projects