• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Creating and managing long-term goals.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety
, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding program issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Analyzing program risks and working on strategy with the marketing team.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team and project management.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.