• Quality Control Supervisor will be reporting directly to QC Manager
• Responsible for Overall control, supervision, planning, reporting, advising, and troubleshooting for the Quality Control of their Discipline Work and the management of their subordinate inspection personnel.
• Participate Actively in regular meetings with subcontractors and with Aramco PMT/ PID.
• Must be an experienced Quality Control Supervisor on large Construction Projects. Preferably Oil/Gas/Petrochemical and/or Utilities Projects.
• Aramco approval is must.
• Must have 10 years total Quality Inspection experience, including 5 years at Quality Supervisor level. He shall also have 3 years directly relating to Supervision of Construction Activities.
• Must be pro-active, not reactive. Coordinate with counterparts in Construction and Engineering for smooth cooperation between departments.Overview of the position:• Additional Qualifications: Must hold current certified Welding Inspector (AWS-CWI, CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent). Prefer a (SCWI) Senior Certified Welding Inspector but not mandatory.
• Highly preferable has RT Film Interpreter (RTFI) certification or training, and previous Aramco project experience as a welding inspector.
• >Currently Client has 3 Welding QC Supervisors, 14 QC Welding Inspectors and a RTFI (RT Film Interpreter) working under and reporting to this position.
• To control 3 main Subcontractors on Pressure Piping (3 Site Fab Shops and Field Installation), Hydro Test Packs, Storage Tanks and some Structural Steel.
• Above 3 Subcontractor’s combined have 8 QC-Welding Inspection Supervisors, 30 QC Welding Inspectors, an RTFI & RT Coordinator each, and 280 certified welders.
• Day and night shifts are being worked for some areas