Position: A/G Piping QC Supervisor (ARAMCO Approved + 10 years experience)Job Description:• Quality Control Supervisor will be reporting directly to QC Manager
• Responsible for Overall control, supervision, planning, reporting, advising, and troubleshooting for the Quality Control of their Discipline Work and the management of their subordinate inspection personnel.
• Participate Actively in regular meetings with subcontractors and with Aramco PMT/ PID.
• Must be an experienced Quality Control Supervisor on large Construction Projects. Preferably Oil/Gas/Petrochemical and/or Utilities Projects.
• Aramco approval is must.
• Must have 10 years total Quality Inspection experience, including 5 years at Quality Supervisor level. He shall also have 3 years directly relating to Supervision of Construction Activities.
• Must be pro-active, not reactive. Coordinate with counterparts in Construction and Engineering for smooth cooperation between departments.Overview of the position:
• Above Ground Piping inspection of receiving, storage, fabrication, installation, preservation, cleaning, hydro testing, lay-up, associated records and controls.
• 3 Site Fabrication Shops and Field erection in pipe-racks etc. Materials are Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Super Duplex. Some are also FBE Coated or Galvanized.
• Client has 1 Piping QC supervisor currently allocated, majority of work now is Fabrication Shops, but Field work has commenced and Hydro Test will follow soon.