Supervise day-to-day transactions related to warehouse operations and office administration.
Maintain strong communication between operations team and other branches, to ensure smooth execution of daily operations.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Supervise the warehouse and Operations’ back office.
- Supervise the warehouse team, and ensure that the team is getting the proper training and assistance.
- Prepare and update the necessary reports.
- Prepare work reschedules as needed.
- Ensure that tasks are being properly assigned among the team members and monitor closely for any rising issues.
- Ensure the completion of operational tasks on time.
- Arrange shipments movement between the receiving docks and operations area.
- Ensure the shipments are handled as per the (Job Control Sheet).
- Monitor that the necessary shipments scanning and updates have been completed as instructions.
- Arrange return orders with the carriers.
- Report unsolved issues and concerns to the direct manager.
- Manage the warehouse inventory process.
- Monitor and arrange delivery and pick-ups, and update status.
- Supervise all communications with other stations.
- Verify employee attendance of the operations team with the HR Department. Report employees’ leaves to operations manager and HR.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager