· Set-up of a Grinding Facility to Managing Day to Day Operations post set-up
· Responsible for all Project activities from Concept to Executing and Commissioning
· Negotiations with the Equipment/ Plant Vendors
· Responsible for Supervise and Monitor the Progress of all work.
· Should be able to maintain a schedule and planning of jobs to complete in the desired timing.
· Should be able to supervise the Quality and Quantity of Project jobs.
· Should be able to use suitable software and PERT to monitor and planning.
· Shareholder management and reporting
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical/ Civil)
Experience: Minimum 10 years in Cement Plant Set-up and Operations with at least 3 years’ experience in Africa/ Middle East