The Security Manager, assigned to a specific client, will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs to safeguard the client's corporate business operations within Saudi Arabia.
The Manager is responsible for supporting security operations, safety, and business continuity and emergency response, as well as physical security design/installation within the country.
Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Establish and maintain close and collaborative working relationships with multiple cross functional teams and business stakeholders including, but not limited to, IT, Global Real Estate Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day security operations which includes oversight of the Integrated Security Services portfolio.
- Assess, plan and arrange third party security services;Review, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of contracted security services/resources through the use of Monthly Business Review (MBR), Quarterly Business Review (QBR) metrics.
- Continuously review, implement, and maintain effective security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Develop performance metrics to track and improve individual, team, system, and site performance;Establish and implement effective, predictable, and measurable procedures/processes to be communicated clearly among client's stakeholders.
- Conduct initial workplace incident investigations (triage), site security audits, special event coordination and other safety, security, or business continuity initiatives.
- Confirm incident and crisis management response procedures are identified, documented, and understood by all key stakeholders.
- Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions, and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
- Engage with business areas and customers to promote and provide awareness and training to drive consistency and compliance and achieve successful outcomes and foster a resilient client culture (to include Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity).
- Partner with critical functions to support the implementation of effective business continuity plans and facilitation of on-going testing.
- As action owner, understand the vulnerabilities of the sites within their AOR.
- Identify, assess, and present the risks to the business leaders and proposing appropriate mitigating controls such as risk control treatment and action plans.
- Implement controls for the execution of risk treatment plans and update the risk register and risk heat maps accordingly.
- Monitoring effectiveness of controls.
- All other duties, as assigned.
General Secondary Education Certificate or equivalent and/or degree with at least eight years of security management, law enforcement, business continuity, or military experience.