To be part of an Implementation team as an Asst Manager - Implementation, The implementation team is responsible for post product delivery support to the clients.
- Candidate must have plant piping, package piping and cross-country piping execution experience preferably in oil & gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in experience in Oil & Gas Pipeline industry)
- Must have diploma/degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronic Engineering).
- Strong communication skills i.e., written and communication.
- Develop detailed project plans, identifying the WBS, and overall project timelines and resources utilization.
- Ownership of accountability for contract management and compliance, Project P&L, client relationships, and adherence to SLA’s
- Responsible for identifying, mitigating and minimizing project risks.
- Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
- Identify and implement process and efficiency improvement measures for both Client and Company
- Contributing to capacity building for the team, driving internal training on Product and Project management
- Proactively communicate the progress of the project including schedule conflict, cost overrun, risks assessment, new issues, and change requests to stakeholders
- Facilitate scrum meetings with the internal and external stakeholders to identify operational or performance issues and improvement opportunities.
- Ability to understand Pipeline Engineering Design.
- Must be aware of Construction site activities.
- Good knowledge of Operating the computer.
- Must be Tech adopted.
- Comprehensive experience of co-ordination with consultants, contractors.
- Knowledge in Piping stress and supports.
- Proficient in use of MS Office tools,
- Must be a self-starter, Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to foresee problems and possess the commitment to meet tight schedules with quality.
- Cross functional collaboration
- Design Reviews, Risk Assessment, Value Engineering
- Quality System
- People Management
- Ability and willingness to learn innovative technologies and development methodologies.
- Real passion for quality and continuous improvement
- Ready for overseas deployment
- Strong Team Player
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated & Result Oriented
- Takes initiatives
- Ability to self-assess and drive for results.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Thinking.
Designation: Asst Manager - Implementation
Location of work: Riyadh at Client Site (Candidates must be from Riyadh localities can apply for this position)
Education: Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronic Engineering