Oracle Developer (Oracle 11g,Oracle R12 EBS,PL/SQL,Oracle Forms and Reports,Workflow Builder, Linux,SharePoint 2010/2013,Visual Studio(C# & ASP.Net),MS Infopath, K2 Blackpoint, Sql Server,BI, MS Dynamic GP,SAP ).
• Oracle Apps DBA experience includes Installation,configuration, Maintenance and support of Oracle Ebusiness Suite R12 on Unix and Windows platform.
• Oracle 11g installation, administration.
• Extensive experience in Front End using oracle Forms/Reports - 6i/10g/11g and Back-End PL/SQL developer in Client/server environment for design and development of Oracle based database applications.
• Excellent Knowledge in Oracle Workflow Builder
• Excellent knowledge of PL/SQL language and oracle architecture, fluent in SQL.
• Extensive knowledge in Functions, Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Collections,
• Dynamic Sql, Exception handling in Oracle 11g.
• Good knowledge in Financial, Projects, Supply Chain, Human Resources Modules.
• Excellent Knowledge of Multiple Business Group and Multiple Payrolls.
• Full life cycle implementations in HR and Payroll(HRMS).
• excellent knowledge in Payroll fast formula.
• Good Sound in Payroll costing.
• Good knowledge of Business process within Oracle HRMS; Setups, configurations.
• Good Knowledge in Irecruitment and Time & Labor(OTL) Knowledge.
• Proficiency in implementation of Object oriented concept in PL/SQL programming.
• Installation,Configurations and Administration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013.
• Design,Development and Customization of SharePoint Web Parts,Master
Pages and Workflows using Visual Studio(C# and ASP.Net).
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 Services.
• Microsoft SharePoint Content Management and Search.
• Business Data Connectivity Service.
• User Profile Service.
• Design,Develop and Customization of InfoPath Forms like
(Contractual Vacation,Emergency Vacation,Information Letter,LC,PO’s etc).
• Design,Development and Customization of SharePoint 2010/2013 application pages using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013.
• Create,Design,Develop and Custom Sites collections and sub sites.
• Designing the master pages,sites,sub sites.lists and libraries using
SharePoint Designer 2010/201