My name is Ahmed jada im 36 years old
Been in Ksa - Riyadh for almost 5 years
Worked as a Store Manager on 2013 till Sales manager in 2017-2018
Worked with customers Data base experience .
Achieved Sales Target on every year by Team work kpis
Handle all work development from ABC warehouse to recruiting new staff
High training MMSP for Managers - Supervisors & even Cashiers Kpis
Focusing on ( Supply - Atmosphere - Service & Management )
Highly experience of Business intelligence & Development
Have a excellent leader ship & was responsible for 120 employees
Looking for a new Challenge at your Famous Company for Career development
creating the target segmentations for all stores forecast & actual Regarding the sales of last year, Previous/Month/achievement Regarding customer converted percentage.
Ensure the good service in any supervised stores and facilities throughout shift and products are adequately stocked.
Handle customer issues, resolution and ensure these issues are handled correctly by the supervisors.
Supervise Sales Supervisors Performance SPS- Money mapping- Turn list- check list- turn list-kpis-reports & training programs.
Assist with sales Supervisors any questions, concerns and product/service questions.
Create reports showing KPI's, adherence, and attendance.
Make sure all employees adhere to company policies and procedures
Deliver positive feedback, Employee Rewards and Customer Recognitions to employee.
Monitors calls, provide feedback to reps and assist reps on KPI's and ABC report & ABC Curve Warehouse.
Monitor and provide guidance to all the team in the development of the functions and duties at stores.
Recruit, select and train new collaborators, in addition to offering refreshment training courses for the regular employees (according to guidance parameters offered by the training department).
Recommend the replacement of collaborators who are not performing their functions and responsibilities well.
Solve, on a timely basis, any unpleasant situation involving the company customer.
MTB: Word, Excel, Retail pro, Qlikview, Trello, BI, KPI’S
Stores Area Manager
• Providing management and support to up to 68 members of staff and motivating them towards the achievement of optimum service delivery standards to facilitate customer satisfaction and maximum revenue generation
• Maintaining full profit and loss accountability while achieving a year-on-year growth in revenue of more than 10%
• Initiating half yearly service reviews with major blue chip, retail clients and formalising account planning to ensure best practice resulting directly in recognition for excellence in customer surveys
• Developing and implementing new billing and forecasting systems which significantly improved overall efficiency
• Enabling a 5% increase in actual gross margin in 1 year through the implementation of a staff incentive bonus scheme
• Monitor the supervised team in all sales stages
• Achieve the sales target in all supervised stores.
• Follow the MMSP & 3P's
• Perform and coordinate the internal arrangements at stores according to the guidelines established in the Visual Book provided by the development department.
• Makes daily, weekly, sales reports & plans.
• Fully accountable for the establishment and management of a new business arm specialising in the provision of Supervised stores requiring the development of an independent customer base
• Collaborating with professionals and third parties to set up the infrastructure for the company and coordinating the recruitment, selection and training of 15 members of staff
• Planning and organising a highly successful launch programme and driving the business forward to break-even three months ahead of projections
• Full Supervision and Coordination with store managers.
• Manage the administrative operation of store managers.
• Strive for excellence in service.
• To assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• Monitor store managers in the service and customer enchantment process.
• Participate in events organized by the company training department.
• Monitor and help the team meet goals.
• Monitor and help the team in individual behavioral attitude.
• Assist the Sales Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets devise motivational strategies.
• Assist the Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Training the store managers Staff
• provided to the company customer bear the highest possible excellence level, such as: service; atmosphere; products cleanest, Management.
• managing the redevelopment of the retail sales strategy across the Saudi market with the ultimate aim of facilitating business performance improvements
• Successfully developing multi-channel solutions including instigating a new Fast Fit Franchise proposition
• Playing a pivotal role in the development of a class-leading high training programs.
• Working in close conjunction with external professionals to create and implement a retail representation plan
• Actively involved in developing a new retail store concept and in redrafting all contractual agreements and process/procedure manuals
• Coordinating the pitch and scoping process for the selection of a staff training and development.