• Fluent English
• Bachelor Degree on Hospital Management or Public Relations.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years working experience.
1. To supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
2. Appraisals and performance management of reception staffs, including monthly meetings.
3. Ensure new staff to attend TMC Orientation and departmental orientation within first month of hire.
4. Training and developing staff to provide the department with an appropriately skilled and motivated workforce.
5. Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
6. Managing rotas to ensure adequate staff cover at all times to ensure the provision of a consistent service.
7. Ensuring that the team function to the professional and consistent standards expected so as to provide a high level of customer focus to meet the patient needs.
8. To ensure that all reception staff are trained and are fully conversant with all aspects of the HIS.
9. Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in Hospital information systems