We are seeking a talented individual with experience in online payment and Service management.
Responsibilities includes researching new technical service providers and updating order records.
Ultimately, you will make cost-effective contracts.
You will be responsible for delivering innovative consumer engagement services and features for our users.
Successful candidates will be both quality and detail-oriented, be team-oriented and flexible.
They will possess good interpersonal skills, be proficient in written and verbal communication and be able to interface with co-workers and management.
- Researching potential service providers.
- Source for new suppliers locally and overseas to ensure better service and performance for the company.
- Analyze technology agreements and client data to identify savings opportunities; makes recommendations
- Negotiate business terms on behalf of clients for a broad range of technology agreements, including hardware, software, and services
- Review, negotiate and initiate contracts s directly with Service Providers on behalf of clients
- Check invoices weekly for accuracy and submit them to the finance department on time for payment.
- Follow up on the status of the payment of each supplier with the finance department.
- Build and manage relationships with content providers.
- Take lead in managing day-to-day communication with content providers and material owners.
- Ability to handle raised problems in services and resolve them effectively.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, e-commerce or a related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in related filed.
Specific Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficient with MS Office environment especially with PowerPoint and Excel, email and general computer use.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations and analysis reports.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and also as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive timelines.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and be able to prioritize work efforts and deliver results on schedule.
- Must be able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Fast learner and passion to manage the data.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.