1. Responsible for QA & QC activities for Blow Molding; Extrusion, Thermoforming, Injection, Film and printing.
2. Established and implemented the Quality Assurance systems for overall adherence as per ISO 22000: 2005 / HACCP principles
3. Managing the Dept. Staff on all aspects of Quality Assurance & Control viz. GMP; GHP; OPL; Hygiene; Dimensional inspection, Visual inspection, Functional tests etc. for Incoming raw materials, processes and finished products.
4. Providing training / orientation to the new Production and QC staff so as to create awareness of Quality, Food Safety and hazard issues and to build a team working spirit.
5. Initiating samples and trials for New developments until approval.
6. Evaluation of new product and ensuring it is as per customer standards.
7. Visiting customers to assess Quality related matters and to review NCMR’s (Non-Conforming Material Report) and provide CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Actions Report) as required.
8. Initiating the Corrective and Preventive action for the Customer complaints and completion of it with the help of Production Department and follow up thereafter.
9. Create and implement the Procedures as required in all departments.
10. Organizing the Internal Audit as per ISO 22000: 2005 Procedures.
11. Maintaining the HACCP, GMP, GHP
Established in 1952, Balubaid Group of Companies (BGC) today is a modern, diversified holding company whose operating activities span eight sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Starting from a humble spare parts trading operation over 60 years ago, Balubaid has evolved into a multi-business enter ...قراءة المزيد