Job title: sales executive
Reports to: sales manager
Manage a geographical territory, create new business opportunity, maintain and grow existing accounts.
also, keep close contacts with customers in order to ensure highest satisfaction levels. secure set target,
set proper forecast and overachieve allocated targets.
• Proper coverage of the territory
• Geographical knowledge of all customers’ locations.
• Professional relations with key contacts at all customer's levels.
• Maximize no. of sales calls.
• Follow-up on calls to improve prospects list.
• Proper use of daily planner TMD/salesforce
• Professional presentation of co at all time
• Product knowledge and online trainings
• Competitors product knowledge
• Protect and grow MIF
• Monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective actions accordingly.
• Report / feedback to right cannels all complaints.
• Follow-up on resolving issues.
• Customer care calls to grow relationship and business eventually.
• Full understanding of pricing, pay-plan and related product knowledge.
• Competitive product knowledge.
• Initiate studies and present offers / proposals to provide total solutions.
• Follow-up on alterations / customized requirements and suggestions.
• Keep focus on development.
• Maintain existing mif list and update as required.
• Update database with customer information.
• Watch competition activities and market intelligence.
• Participate in functions and exhibitions, as needed.
• Actual revenue versus target
• Machine per quarter
• Color MFD's
• Demonstration skills
• New customers generated
• Number of online trainings
• Products demonstration/presentations
• Customer base.
• Customer satisfaction survey.
• Personal development
• Customer base
Job context & operating environment:
Operating environment: out-door sales activities that require extensive movement and fieldwork.
Sales executive must be very articulate, robust and serious in the application of selling process.
Maintain good rapport with the customers and end users for repeat business as well as get business from the new customers
Job specific challenges:
Highly competitive and professional environment.
Sales executive must be very creative and effective to be successful
Work relationships, communications:
Internal: ability to converse internally with all in an easy manner as the communication will be with multinationals.
Framework, boundaries & decision-making authority
(Define the nature of policy/procedure/, instruction constraints and the nature of reporting relationships with the boss
As well as any relevant financial sign-off authorities)
• Under pressure to achieve the set target
• Very limited discount authority
• Maintain balance between input and out put
• Dependable on sales manager's final approvals
• Determine the right activity to face the challenge
Qualifications, experience, skills & knowledge:
Education: university graduate or higher
Experience: field sales in similar industry
Special skills: analytical, negotiations and presentations other: presence, fighter, achiever, resilient and hardworking
The Olayan Group is a private, multinational enterprise made up of more than 50 companies and affiliated businesses. Founded in 1947, the Group has built its reputation on a bedrock of dedication, integrity, teamwork and continual improvement and growth. In Saudi Arabia, where the Group originate ...
The Olayan Group is a private, multinational enterprise made up of more than 50 companies and affiliated businesses. Founded in 1947, the Group has built its reputation on a bedrock of dedication, integrity, teamwork and continual improvement and growth. In Saudi Arabia, where the Group originate ...قراءة المزيد