Manage and execute assigned [Product} group technical related activities including inspection, batch management, and quality control for NUPCO’s assigned regional warehouse as per NUPCO’s associated SOPs, and relevant regulations and standards (SFDA, GDP, ISO, OSHA, etc.)
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1. Product Technical Activities Execution
• Perform product inspection on all inbound and outbound deliveries and ensure product adherence to technical specifications and handling requirement as per associated SOPs, KPIs, and contractual terms and conditions.
• Monitor and track product handling and storage condition, ensure compliance to associated SOPs, KPIs, and relevant regulations and standards.
• Maintain batch and product data records (i.e. expiry date), ensure applicable control measures are in place to track, trace, and retrieve products in assigned region whenever required as per associated SOPs, KPIs, and relevant regulations and standards.
• Provide product technical support to team members including Material Planners (i.e. alternatives).
• Ensure compliance to product handling related processes in the warehouse in accordance with LOGD policies, SOP, and best practice
• Ensure all product related data and documents are correct and ensure that discrepancies are resolved and ensure proper filing and records
• Analyzes product related data to identify opportunities for process optimization, equipment availability, service level improvements, and cost containment
• Ensure warehouse stays safe and clean (e.g. 5S)
• Analyze and resolve any on-site work-related issues
• Any related activity assigned by the warehouse management
2. Reporting and Control
• Monitor related key performance metrics and ensure compliance
• Monitor related process compliance with SLA, GDP, and all relevant laws and regulations and reports any discrepancies.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
+3 of experience in related role
Knowledge of distribution center operations and processes
Knowledge of healthcare products
NUPCO is the largest value-driven and centralized health care procurement, re-exporting, warehousing and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...
A Supply Chain of Value
Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...قراءة المزيد