To guarantee stock availability to consumer by planning, scheduling, and managing the efficient flow of material from NUPCO assigned regional warehouse to consuming units.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
1. Product Technical Activities Execution
• Assess, evaluate, and maintain MRP profile data in all assigned warehouses (sub-stores)
• Monitor and evaluate stock consumption trends and determine and maintain max-min stock levels and re-order points.
• Analyze, change, and approve system generated replenishment data/purchase requests as per associated SOPs and KPIs.
• Manage material movement and stock transfer between different warehouses across the network to achieve fulfilment objectives.
• Perform stock availability check and continuously identify and manage stock risks in close cooperation with Contracting Department.
• Escalate, expedite, and address critical item availability risks.
• Manage and control inventory levels including controlling excess, insufficient, or expired items by working closely with internal/external stakeholders.
• Ensure optimum inventory are maintained across the network in line with business objectives.
• Develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
• Actively and systematically improve business processes related to material planning, contracting and procurement, and inventory management.
• Evaluate the effect of system and process changes as they occur within the supply chain.
• Any related activity assigned by the warehouse management
2. Reporting and Control
• Monitor related key performance metrics and ensure compliance
• Monitor related process compliance with SLA, GDP, and all relevant laws and regulations and reports any discrepancies.
Industry / Domain:
Necessary Knowledge and Experience
+5 years of experience in related role
Knowledge of inventory management processes
NUPCO is the largest value-driven and centralized health care procurement, re-exporting, warehousing and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...
A Supply Chain of Value
NUPCO is the largest value-driven and centralized health care procurement, re-exporting, warehousing and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Founded in 2008 and fully–owned by Public Inves ...قراءة المزيد