As the Executive Administrative Secretary you will be responsible for providing a full variety of timely and high standard executive secretarial and administrative support activities for the General Manager of the hotel, inclusive of highly confidential and sensitive matters, and the Executive team.
Specific role responsibilities but not limited to:
- Answer telephones and take messages.
- Type, proof and dispatch correspondence and documents to the highest possible standard and attention to detail.
- Prepare, modify and enhance reports.
- Copy and bind relevant documents.
- Compose letters on behalf of the General Manager.
- Attend meetings, record, write and distribute the minutes and follow-up on action items.
- Act on routine standardized correspondence and inform the General Manager accordingly e.g. requests for membership, accommodation, brochures, etc.
- Open, review and prioritize all incoming mail/packages and sending all outgoing mail/packages.
- Establish and maintain various filing/records/databases of business contacts, track pending items and follow up as appropriate.
- Maintain calendar constantly up to date to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Organize travel and external business trips.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment.
Eligible applications must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role in a hotel. Applicants should be able to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines with strong organizational skills, be discreet and capable of dealing with a high level of confidentiality. Applicants should have a college diploma in secretarial training, strong fluency in both written and spoken English, strong computer software skills, and 60wpm typing.
NOTE: This position is open to Saudi nationals only!