Web methods associate integration architect-(KSA/Saudi travel)
Must be a us citizen, Canadian citizen or euro pen citizen willing to live in Riyadh for up to 2 years.
Our client is a solid it consultancy specializing in internet, intranet and enterprise integration applications. For market-leading vendors, open source providers and their key accounts, they've been an integral part of the earliest readiness and successful adoption of several considerable shifts in technology: open standards, multi-tiered systems, java application servers, enterprise portals, j2ee, eai, b2bi, web services, open source and service-oriented architectures.
Leads the development of architectures for complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers. Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organization. Establishes policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and coordinates design activities, promoting the discipline to ensure consistency. Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to. Within a business change program, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
· develops plans for large scale operational, fault tolerant integration solutions.
· designs tools for management of systems
· designs processes and best practices for code governance
· ensure governance standards are employed.
· defines test procedures as part of governance models.
· enhances architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
· identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling;
· validates information delivery by developing and completing test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with usability specialists.
· enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· the individual must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field closely related to information technology such as mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems. A master’s degree or above is preferred.
· a minimum of 8 years of professional technical experience related to software development, systems design and deployment, or networking and infrastructure.
· a minimum of 4 years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, team lead, architect, or any other hands on leadership role.
· a minimum of 4 years of experience working with customers directly.
· must have development experience in web methods integration server
· web methods is 6.0 through 9.6 experience preferred.
· 4+ years on web methods is admin
· 4+ years on web methods is development
· at least one large scale upgrade project; both is and broker.
· local and remote team management skills preferred
· optimize skills preferred
· insight skills preferred
· soap, rest, https, , jdbc, centra site 8.0, mq, java, xml, oracle10g, toad, visio, soapui, unix, ftp, sql server.
Must be a us citizen, Canadian citizen or European citizen willing to travel and work internationally to Riyadh, ksa