The training analyst serves as a specialist in the planning and execution of instructional and/or research assignments. This position conducts needs assessments and development of measurement instruments for instructional assignments. The training analyst engages in professional training evaluation services in support of organizational and departmental training initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and evaluates training programs for an organization to ensure the training needs of
- the organization are being fulfilled.
- Analyzes existing training program delivery, content, and aids to measure effectiveness and
- recommend program changes.
- Develops and recommends methods and materials for training staff and may propose new
- curriculum, ideas for group discussions, demonstrations, and workshops.
- Incorporates new training methods that may enhance programs and are relevant to
- company employees. May conduct analysis of instructor performance to drive
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and
- report on them.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Customer Service.
- Problem Solving.
- Hands‐on experience organizing corporate training events.
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning