The Logistics Manager will be a major contributor to the development and ongoing management supporting of all supply chain functions in and out of Business, while leading the Logistics and Distribution Management aspects of the business.
• Work collaboratively with each department in areas of Sales, Customer service, and Accounts to ensure effective communication and support of company directives, customer requirements as well as business needs.
• Develop, maintain and improve Logistics (Quality, Quantities, Stock level, and Ops efficacy).
• Track and analyze shipping and storage costs across the business, and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
• Define and refine Customer Service Standards in each process of operations
• Ensures effective flow of incoming and outgoing stock and interface with operations to resolve any problems associated with storage and dispatching.
• Identify, prioritize, organize and solve any business problem through the use of analytics and business judgments.
• Review, negotiate and control budgets for transportation .
• Oversee, review and analyze inventory levels and reorder points based on sales data, forecasting, seasonality and customer demand.
• Lead the optimization of all distribution process to cater any prospective business opportunities.
• Identify and develop modules of all accessorial services being provided to all customers that are unaccounted for in cost and billing.
• Identify internal and external logistics related losses .
• Interface with Sales and customers on monthly review meetings.
• Provide weekly visibility of operations pending, hold or open orders to Sales, Demand Planning Teams to maximize service level .
8 Years Experience
MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Problems _ solving abilities.
Decision making skills.
Learning & transfer experience.
Team – work.
Work under pressure.
Negotiation & and conducts discussion