Bachelor Degree in Finance. An analytical approach to work.
The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
High numeracy and sound technical skills. Good computer skills.
10 Years of exp in this field
•Create the accounting process for the company and Guides management actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values. Supervise preparation of monthly financial statements and ensure timely completion.
• Responsible for entire finance department. Each and every transaction related to cash or bank
• Preparation of Financial Statements like Profit and loss accounts, cash follow and Balance sheets
• Dealing mainly or generally with : a) Anticipation of fund (i.e. capitalization) b) Acquisition of fund(i.e. Raising of funds) c) Allocation of fund(i.e. investment decision) d) Assessment of fund(i.e. evaluation of financial activities ) f) response to any inquiry from Zakat and tax department in order to get final Zakat certificate g) Budget, Forecast, Strategic Plan
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts. • Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets. • Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
• Monitor banking activities of the organization.
• Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
• Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
• Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
• Make informed business decisions based on data and statistics.