Must have more than 2 years’ experience in same field
• Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other hotel services
• Promote and market the business
• Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
• Maintain statistical and financial records
• Set and achieve sales and profit targets
• Analyse sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies
• Recruit, train and monitor staff
• Plan work schedules for individuals and teams
• Meet and greet customers
• Deal with customer complaints and comments
• address problems and troubleshoot accordingly
• Ensure events and conferences run smoothly
• Supervise maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
• Deal with contractors and suppliers
• Ensure security is effective
• Carry out inspections of property and services
• Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
• Business or management
• Hotel and hospitality management
• Travel, tourism or leisure studies.
Salary Attractive salary with many benefits.