• NDT Technical training or certification from an accredited Nondestructive Testing School.
• Certified by the appropriate approving authority.
• CAA, FAA
, or ICAO aircraft maintenance license and/or NDT specialist license (Preferred).
• Must able to read and interpret technical data, operating maintenance instructions, procedure manuals
, safety rules
, and perform complex mathematical computations.
• Must able to define problems, collect data
, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Must be fluent in English Language.
• Must be able to operate basic computer skills like Office Applications.
• Should possess mechanical aptitude and math skills.
• Physically fit, dependable and strong work ethics.
• Adaptable to changing schedules.