To maintain traffic flow in and out of the facility, including but not limited to raw materials delivery trucks, domestic and export finished goods transportation trucks.
1. Prepare work schedule utilizing the YMS (Yard Management System) and expedite work flow.
2. Study and make recommendations for standardization of procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
3. Promote a team atmosphere, maintains harmony among workers and 3rd party logistics employees and resolve issues.
4. Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety; maintains clean, neat and orderly work area.
5. Write accident and incident reports as required by the HSE program.
6. Conduct performance evaluations and recommend other performance related actions such as verbal and written counseling notices, discipline, and termination of employment.
7. responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of the yard, parking areas, and logistics offices.