Role Purpose: Implement the HSE Culture at Mega Plant towards highest HSE Performance by developing an incidence free workplace.
1. Lead HSE Shift to ensure that the defined standards of safe working condition and behavior are in place across the site on a 24 hour basis
2. Conduct routine HSE Audits in the plant to ensure any project, process and workplace practice complies to HSE policy and standards
3. Coordinate with other functions to implement HSE standards such ISO 14001, OSHAS 18000 etc. for regulatory and non-regulatory compliance
4. Inspect facilities, machinery & equipment to identify potential hazards and correct to ensure safety standards & government regulation compliance.
5. Investigate incidences & near miss resulting in injury or occupational diseases to determine root causes, corrective & preventive action plan and review the compliance.
6. Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations and industrial processes.
7. Facilitate employees training in HSE areas, Emergency Preparedness to improve knowledge and behavior to build HSE Culture.
8. Ensure Risk Assessment are conducted & reviewed at regular intervals; Safe Operating Procedures are prepared to ensure that risk is within acceptable limits.
9. Maintain all required records and documentation.
10. Facilitate inspection, third party certification & calibration of HSE infrastructure on site.Prepare and review specifications and orders for the purchase of HSE PPE & equipment, ensuring sufficient supply on site.