Role Purpose: To perform plant’s equipment troubleshooting, repairing and preventive maintenance tasks as per plan or demand to ensure maximum efficiency while adhering to HSE and GMP standards
1. Perform preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance tasks as per plan or instructions and implement in a timely manner to keep machines/equipment always available with maximum efficiency
2. Coordinate maintenance activities with concerned department to ensure highest levels of productivity and product quality.
3. Close Computerized Maintenance Management System, Work Orders within shift ensuring that it is correctly, consistently, continuously, and completely satisfied.
4. Carry out all task as per standard operating procedures and adherence to company policy, HSE and GMP standards
5. Implement continuous improvement systems (OPL, CBA and CIP) to ensure sharing of knowledge
6. Provides training to the new employees or those who needs more technical development.Upgrade skills and knowledge periodically to keep up to date with latest technical know-how