Carry out high quality electrical works as required on fleet of vehicles, ensuring minimum downtime of company assets.
1. Comply with all safety (W/Shop & Personal) related standards.
2. Experience working with modern light/commercial vehicles, i.e. engine management systems, electronic climate control, and computer managed suspension systems.
3. Ensure all repair/maintenance is carried out following company/manufacturers guidelines.
4. Diagnose electrical/electronic & Air conditioning faults, recommend corrective action and carry out repair(s).
5. Strip down major electrical/air conditioning components identify worn/defective parts, create repair parts list, and rebuild/test.
6. Ensure all spare parts used are correctly requested in the inspection report.
7. Attend breakdown repairs as and when necessary