Purpose / Job Description
A cybersecurity Operations Senior Analyst serves as the technical expert on Cybersecurity analytics, cybersecurity tools, data protection, threat detection, response and recovery.
§ Analyze and monitor cyber security logs to identify/report any threats or potential risks (SOC monitoring)
§ Assist in designing solid security architecture with cost-effective security tools to keep MEDGULF always safe and protected from new threats/zero day’s attacks and other malwares.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Understand threat intelligence and help to treat Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Exploits in MEDGULF IT landscape.
· Have wide knowledge and exposure to infrastructure systems like (Active directory, windows servers, Domain controllers, proxies, virtualization, etc.)
· Conduct daily security health checks and reports to proactively capture and detect any security threats/malicious events.
· Professional handling of security incidents with timely response and recovery
· Maintain proficiency in security exploitation tools, attack techniques, procedures and trends.
· Maintain an up-to-date comprehension of emerging trends in information security in general to identify and resolve Cybersecurity challenges
· Develop and present timely and accurate security design and architectural review reports
· Perform cybersecurity analysis in accordance with a defined methodology in order to produce the strengths and weaknesses in MEDGULF security postures.
· Responsible for RCA Reports related to cybersecurity / information security incidents
· Support the detection, identification, and reporting efforts of possible cyber-attacks and intrusions, ransomware, zero day attacks.
· Support the detection of security gaps/weaknesses on IT systems by conducting vulnerability assessment & Penetration testing.
· Characterize and perform analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
· Responsible of managing/implementing Security Information & Event Management solution (SIEM)
· Prepare detailed network defense improvement recommendations to close/mitigate incidents
· Enhance behavioral analysis and signature-less techniques to enhance protection of end-points security
· Frequently perform an authorization and access rights review to ensure only authorized users have the right access to the targeted systems/servers.
· Technical certification is preferred on Windows servers, Proxies & Firewalls, networking, other Forensics & security tools
· Have knowledge of digital forensics and investigation methodologies.
· Must have one the specified Information security / Cybersecurity related Certifications (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CSP, etc.)
The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance (Medgulf) is a leading regional insurance group providing the retail & institutional markets with comprehensive insurance coverage through its operations in various countries in the region. Medgulf consolidated its activities since 1980 through ...
The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance (Medgulf) is a leading regional insurance group providing the retail & institutional markets with comprehensive insurance coverage through its operations in various countries in the region. Medgulf consolidated its activities since 1980 through ...قراءة المزيد