From Marlex Human Capital we are looking for a Pastry Chef for one of the sweetest boutiques in Arabia Saudi, that provides a wide variety of fresh daily-made French-focused desserts, cakes, and other European selections.
They are expanding their team and need a well-versed in the culinary arts candidate, with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. He must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients the best possible experience beyond their expectations.
• Operating and managing the pastry section and liaising with the Executive and Sous Chefs to ensure a successful work environment.
• Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
• Decorating pasties and desserts to ensure a beautiful and tasteful presentation.
• Directing the maintenance of departmental facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials in a manner which promotes efficiency, health, and safety.
• Attending day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detecting and ensuring disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
• May be required to prepare baked goods for special diets.
The benefits will be determined in the interview and will be depending on the profile of the candidate.
• Minimum 8 years experience as a Pastry Chef.
• Expert Level of English.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Creative and artistic instincts and great attention to details.
• In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition.
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.
• Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.