We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
Responsibilities includes analyzing demographic data, looking at a competitor and their pricing, creating and administering surveys, questionnaires, creating and measuring current strategies for marketing and sales.A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
• Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Gather data and prepare market analysis reports.
• Develop marketing and sales strategies to ensure business goals.
• Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Develop marketing materials and programs through a variety of marketing solutions like Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation systems and contact management platforms
• Create outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas(content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
• Create product messaging and positioning research that is used for inbound and outbound sales assets, programs and solution briefs.
• Define and review value benefits, propositions, and functionality.
• Develop new products, reintroduce existing lines and retire poor performing products.
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Developing and implementing marketing plans.
• Undertaking competitor research and analyses.
• Establishing goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
• Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.• Analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, sales or a related field.• Minimum 1-year experience in related filed.
Specific Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent, professional written and verbal communication in English.
• Have experience in ROI analysis, profitability reports, social media, direct marketing, financial analysis, creative development, and business case justifications.
• Have a mature understanding of B2B environments and business relationships.
• Must understand business needs, strategic marketing, competitive environments, strategy development, vendor management, client relationship building, and print production processes.
• Have solid knowledge of marketing principles and best practices to manage the company’s products, industry, client and competition.
• Understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics, tools, and analytics software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations and analysis reports.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver results on schedule.
• Must be able to think both strategically and tactically with critical thinking skills.
• Fast learner and passion to manage the data.• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.