1. Maintain Magrabi standards by following the pre-set policies and procedures, such as but not limited to: dress code policies, floor attitude, sales policies and code of conduct to maintain the company image.
2. Identify the customer requirements through applying Magrabi selling procedures, offering different.products and services and discussing different promotions to meet customer needs.
3. Ensure the customer receives promises through close follow up on customers’ requirements and requests with other stakeholders until the service is properly delivered.
4. Shares the responsibility of stock accuracy and products safety, while reporting on issues and variances to contribute to more efficient stock control and maintenance.
5. Handle the invoicing process over the system to adhere to Magrabi selling standards and to contribute to more efficient sales tracking and recording.
6. Cooperate with team members to achieve overall store goals and enhance the customer experience to build long term customer relations.