JD for Marketing Manager
An innovative, fresh and inspirational chain of women’s fitness facilities in Riyadh, KSA is looking for a fun, active and web savvy person to join our team as Marketing & Social Media Manager. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the team and digital specialists to develop and implement marketing and social media plans and programs for all company’s promotional events. Content management of the website, blogs and other promotional materials also falls under the responsibility of this role. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills to be able to manage numerous projects with competing deadlines. A strong self-starter with creativity and imagination will thrive in this position.
The Manager will have the overall responsibility for the development, communication and success of the implementation of the Marketing plan across the branches and digitally.
Summary Objectives and responsibilities:
· Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan across the branches that links cohesively to social media, (Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube) print and online advertising and grass roots campaigns. (distribution of application, workout video’s, promotional codes, etc). These plans are to be accompanied by a method of tracking and reporting.
· Work closely with a designer to create of all event-related marketing materials and campaigns, on and off line.
· Create, manage and implement all email marketing campaigns
· Expand and maintain customer email database
· Write and distribute regularly scheduled online newsletters and promotion mailers
· Develop new partnerships and maintain strong industry relationships
· Oversee and work with the Club Management team to effectively participate in expos and distribution of marketing materials.
· Develop and implement all marketing and advertising projects
· Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing plan
· Social Media community engagement management and paid and non paid campaign management, tracking and reporting
· Manage and update NuYu website
· Develop and promote video clips
· Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base
· Develop new partnerships to increase traffic
· Track and analyze website and social media performance
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
· A minimum 2-3 years marketing & social media experience
· Strong interest in fitness, sports and marketing
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs and Email Marketing Software
· Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
· Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment
· Work creatively with the resources to hand
· Creative problem solving capabilities
· Team-oriented with positive and international attitude
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic
· Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills
· Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
· Ability to travel and work weekends
- Social media engagement and fans
- Number of leads generated per day on company’s website
- ROI across all digital campaigns
The candidate will have to match the following description :
What is the ideal candidate?
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing • A minimum 2-3 years marketing & social media experience • Strong interest in fitness, sports and marketing • Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint • Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs and Email Marketing Software • Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions • Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment • Work creatively with the resources to hand • Creative problem solving capabilities • Team-oriented with positive and international attitude • Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic • Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills • Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail • Ability to travel and work weekends
Which locations would you like us to source from? Riyadh How many years of work experience should candidates have? Minimum 2-3 years marketing & social media experience What level of education should candidates have? Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Anything else to know? Must be female, residing in Riyadh, willing to travel around KSA and arabic speaking. This role does not need to be a Saudi National.